In addition to providing counseling to those who seek it, Grace Biblical Counseling Ministries offers biblical counseling training classes. These classes are intended to help equip Christians in two main ways: first, to apply Scripture to their own personal struggles in life, and second, to apply Scripture to the struggles of others, whether through formal counseling or informal conversations.
- Counseling training consists of two levels: the basic course and the exam course.
- In our 2021-2022 training season we will be offering the basic course.
- Training classes are held on Thursday evenings from 6:00-8:00pm at Grace Bible Fellowship Church, 2331 Milrany Lane, Melissa, TX 75454.
- Training is offered for a one-time cost of $100 for adults, or $50 for teenagers under 18. Members of Grace Bible Fellowship Church have the attendance fee waived.
- Grace Biblical Counseling Ministries is a certified training center of the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors, and as such our training fulfills the requirements of ACBC Counselor Certification
Basic Course: Part 1/2
- October 7 – November 11, 2021
Basic Course: Part 2/2
- January 13 – February 25, 2022